The game is about Tony, a boy who lives in a village far from the big city and has to move to live in it to study.
Luckily his childhood friend Gina allows he to live in a room at her apartment.
And with this he begins his adventures, meeting again with his friend and other girls from the city.
Soon he will find himself in unusual situations for him that will make discover his sexuality in many ways... but not everything is what it seems in the city, and Tony will be involved in more than a mystery.
v0.2.2bJust a few notes to keep in mind:
The new help system:
- All old save files will be loaded correctly (except v0.1 which was no longer supported). If you have a save file made with the problematic v0.2.2 it might fail, in any case, repeating the contents of v0.2.2 is not a big problem.
Changes from v0.2.2 to v0.2.2b to keep in mind:
- To see the missions assigned to you, go to the information icon and then to the quests tab.
- If you start the game from scratch, you have nothing to worry about.
- If you load a save file, the first thing the new version v0.2.2b will do is to adapt the missions of each character to your current progress; I recommend that right after loading your save file, you save another one in another slot (just in case).
- The help system has been integrated for the characters Katia, Charlene, Olivia, Alexia, Cassie, and Ms Cooper (for Gina and Jess it was too complex at the moment, but having learned a lot about how it works, we'll probably incorporate them later as well).
And... one last surprise...
- You can make more money by helping the waitress ($5 the first time and $15 the next time)
- Fast-forward buttons have been disabled until the university is unlocked (as they could cause problems before)
- To be able to see the final scene with Gina, first you must have seen the final scene of v0.2.1 with Jessy (soon I will create a new updated guide).
- The minigame with Ms Cooper is even easier
- ...that we think you will like; we have incorporated a cheat system. The reason is that, being a game in creation and evolution, it can be the case that we don't calculate some things properly (like the necessary money); and although we will be adjusting it (in the case of money, now helping the waitress is easier), with this system it will be very easy for you.
- How to use it? Simply by clicking on the information icon, and in the "your stats" tab, click on Tony's nose ;-)
- NOTE: Use it under your own responsibility, we recommend that you only use it with money, tenant points and speed, but it can be dangerous to use it in study points or sex skills.
- There is also a button to enable fast forwarding through the game (you can advance quickly by pressing "Crtl" (with capital letters disabled)).