Renryuu: Ascension follows the story of Ryen, a half dragon-half human. After some sudden events Ryen becomes the King of his country and starts his dutys as the King in the castle while also traveling around when needed to take care of many problems inside and outside of the country.
– New events with the Queen of Begus. When you had the second political meeting and the other paperwork done, you’ll get an invitation from her on your desk at the sleeping chambers. The events include several quest with two different ways to get to the CG scene at the end.
– The town Newkungu in Dorgania can now be entered. It has the foxgirl from the main menu in it and a casino with several new tiles, but besides the event from the Queen, not much is going on in the town yet.
– New dungeon floors at the Jade Cave and below Old Ashton. You can find silver ore there, which will be needed to craft white silver weapons. You can buy the recipe from the mage Allen after the events with the Queen, regardless of which path you picked.
– Two floors have been added to the castle in Calterburry for the events with the Queen.
– I added a text box with a thought of Ryen before the battle with Lace, to point out you need to use a skill in order to defeat her. There were several people confused by the fact that she wouldn’t take any damage, so I felt the need to clarify it. ^^
– Fixed the bugged command center and units on the overview map.
– Fixed the issue of units not appearing in the battle
– Fixed the buggy AP of warmap units
– Fixed the dialog of the deserters at the Bitterroot farm and removed the teleport to the fort when you decide to imprison them, as it caused some confusion.